It’s all too easy for consumers to accidentally (or purposefully) purchase a Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone for use outside China. Not only do the company’s handsets routinely go on sale there before other countries, they are also typically cheaper. Earlier, Xiaomi temporary shutdown MIUI ROM downloads page due to internal system update. Today, the MIUI fans will be happy to hear that the MIUI ROM Downloads page is live again. Currently, the MIUI ROM downloads page contains links of only a few Xiaomi models.
- Xiami flash tool is the official flashing tool which is developed by Xiaomi corporation to flash Xiaomi devices which are powered by Qualcomm chipsets.
- This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware uses MI Flash Tool.
- The download links for the firmwares are from the official Xiaomi ROM website, so you can always get full speed downloads.
- But, it is quite understandable as it is a new page which went live just hours ago.
Make sure to download the ‘Global’ version, not the ‘China’ one. The Global version has Google Play Store, but the China version does not. Then transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your phone’s external storage (/sdcard1). Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM.
Now download the latest version of the Mi Flash Tool from this page to your computer. The downloaded file will be a .rar package, so you’ll need to extract its contents. To do this, locate the file, then right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’. The extracted folder should contain the tool’s executable, libraries, and other files.
- To unbrick your Xiaomi device, you will need to download the stock ROM for your device.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- If you have a memory card, it is recommended to transfer it there.
- If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance.
- They are developed by third-party developers who modify the existing source code to create a new firmware version.
Move the Stock Samsung ROM file stock rom to your Xiaomi 11T Pro Internal Storage. Your Xiaomi 11T Pro device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device. If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM. Lastly, the phone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W.